Bounce Back acts as a bridge between prison and full time employment.
Services in Training and employment (63)
Refine these results
- The website of Community Service Volunteers (CSV) is a national organisation providing volunteers for young disabled people in order to help them live more independent lives at home and in education.
- National database of volunteering opportunities in the UK.
- Website of the recruitment agency for employees and individuals with dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD and autism.
- The volunteering site for 16 to 25 year olds.
- A social enterprise which aims to bring women confidently back into the workplace, working with employers who recognise the benefits of skilled, reliable part-time employees.
- Supporting women with criminal convictions into sustainable, quality jobs.
- Youth Skills Network, YSN, is a non-profit organisation set up to help young people reach their full potential through a range of media projects and activities. It is also a useful training ground for young people wanting to pursue a career in media.
- Wednesday starting 9 February 2022, 10-11amCome and join our weekly coffee mornings to find out about our courses, what’s new at The Parent House and how we can support you The Parent House offers free 1-2-1 support/mentoring/training and courses to Islington Parents, or if you work in Islington or have…
- Westminster Kingsway College is a large college in central London, with Centres in Camden and Westminster. The College offers a wide range of further, adult and higher education courses, which are available for people of all ages from fourteen years upwards.
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pmEmployability and job support for women from Black, Asian, minority ethnic and refugee communities. The project is designed to increase women's employability, confidence and self-esteem offering personalised one-to-one support, pre-employment and vocational training.
- Working Families is the UK’s leading work-life balance organisation. We help children, working parents and carers and their employers find a better balance between responsibilities at home and work. Our free Legal Helpline gives parents and carers legal and in-work benefits advice, as well as helping them to negotiate…
- The Work Related Assertiveness Project (WRAP) is delivered by the mental health charity Jobs in Mind. WRAP provides employment support for young people aged 16-25 not in work and experiencing stress, anxiety and depression. Young people gain access to one-to-one support into training, volunteering and…