Established Chemist supplying Occupational Therapy equipment and simple aides, both to private and social care clients, available in the EC1R area.
Services in Finding support (208)
Refine these results
- The website of Community Service Volunteers (CSV) is a national organisation providing volunteers for young disabled people in order to help them live more independent lives at home and in education.
- Disability Rights UK has been formed through a unification of Disability Alliance, Radar and National Centre for Independent Living. It aims to be the largest national pan-disability organisation led by disabled people.
- The website of the Disabled Living Foundation is a national organisation which, provides help and advice on the necessary equipment needed to overcome problems of everyday living by disabled people.
- Wheelfreedom are the UK's leading mobility hire company, offering manual and electric wheelchairs, mobility scooters and orthopaedic knee scooters for hire and purchase. They are also London's local Motability dealer, supplying mobility scooters and powerchairs on the Motability scheme.
- For over 25 years, we've been cooking and delivering delicious frozen meals for you to enjoy whenever you like.There are over 300 tasty dishes to choose from, hand-delivered by local drivers who are reliable, friendly and here to help you. Want to get started? Simply place…
- Welcome to women@thewell We are a women-only service located in Kings Cross dedicated to supporting women whose lives are affected by, or at risk of being affected by prostitution. Most women who use our services have multiple and complex needs including: problematic drug and alcohol…
- The Charity developed a range of new services and now caters for an ever increasing number of learning disabled children and adults. A dedicated and experienced staff manages three residential homes which are registered with the National Care Standards Commission, furthermore, three supporting housing projects…