Advice, support and services for deaf children and adults, including interpretation services.
Services in support organisations and groups (126)
Refine these results
- Rett UK provides support, advice and information to families and professionals.
- The website of SAUK, which offers information and support to young people with scoliosis.
- Sense provides a wide range of services deaf-blind children and also adults. Services include a counselling service for young people and further education.
- Shine is the leading UK registered charity providing information and advice about spina bifida and hydrocephalus to individuals, families and carers.
- Sibs is the UK organisation for brothers and sisters of disabled children and adults.
- News, information, informed opinion about SEN by parents for parents.
- Website of charity supporting families affected by a syndrome without a name.
- Website of the Children's Chronic Arthritis Association, a leading charity run by parents and professionals to provide help and information for children with arthritis, their families and professionals involved in their care.
- This is the website of The Children's Society, a national charity working with more than 50,000 children and teenagers in England every year. The Children's Society provides practical help, support and advice through 90 projects, which focus on four key areas: children at risk on…
- Charity for children with brain injury, providing care, rehabilitation, education and research.
- Website of the London-based organisation offering support to people with the condition, their families and new parents.
- Website of The Curly Hair Project, which aims to help people with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their loved ones.
- The website of HACSG is a registered charity which helps ADHD/Hyperactive children and their families and is a leading proponent of a dietary approach to the problem of hyperactivity.
- Website giving information about the national organisation for thoses affected by psoriasis.
- Tired Out is Family Fund’s new sleep support hub which aims to help parents and carers of disabled children to sleep better. It pulls sleep information and resources together in one place. This includes information about support available to families in their local area, useful…
- Offering support to those affected by tuberous sclerosis and their families and carers.
- Website supporting children and adults with learning disabilities.
- A source of information service for families of children with rare chromosome disorders.
- WellChild helps sick children and their families throughout the UK.
- The website of the national organisation which is a major provider of services for young people with epilepsy.
- Thursday 6.30-7pmBeginners welcome, no need to book
- Whizz-Kidz transforms the lives of disabled children by providing the equipment, support and life skills they need, when they need them – giving them the chance to develop their full potential. We believe that every young disabled person has the right to a fun and…
- Various, depending on the type of involvement with the project.The Young People for Inclusion Forum (YPFI) is a group of young disabled people aged 13 to 25. Our main aims are to represent the views of young disabled people who are living, working or studying in Camden. We campaign for improved equality and for…