Islington operates a freephone, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week helpline for people seeking drug and alcohol services in Islington.
Services in Addiction - family support services (6)
Refine these results
- Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pmIYPDAS offers one-to-one targeted support and treatment to young people affected by drug and alcohol issues. We can also support families impacted by a young person's drug and alcohol issues and can provide peer professional support and consultation to partner agencies engaged with young people in need. The…
- The Mix is a UK based charity that provides free, confidential support for young people under 25 via online, social and mobile.
- Providing information, advice and support for everyone affected by a parent's drinking.
- Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri 12.00-18.00, Wed 13.30-18.00 and Sat 12.00-14.00 (please note that on Tues and Thurs 15.00-6-18.00 the service is for under 18s only). Pulse sex and relationship services are also available at Lift Youth Hub on Mon and Wed 15.00-19.00 (this service is for under 21s only).Pulse offers a range of services to support young people including advice on sexual health and contraception. Appointment only clinics are offered Monday to Saturday for free confidential sexual health advice, all methods of contraception, condoms, emergency contraception, and pregnancy testing as well as abortion…
- Website of the national agency combatting alcohol use.