St Mark's CE Early Years and Primary School
St Mark's School is a mixed voluntary-aided school. Voluntary-aided schools are schools set up by religious or voluntary bodies and maintained by the Local Authority. Governors of voluntary aided schools have additional responsibilities including setting admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/3501
- Number of places available in reception class: 30
- Visiting dates: From Oct, first Tuesday of every month
- School start and finish times: 8.55am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? Yes
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes (age 5 and above)
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Bronze Award (Nov-16)
- Accessibility: Second floor of main school building not accessible for wheelchair users
- Distance of last pupil admitted under final criterion (distance) in Sept 2021: Does not apply
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Martha Braithwaite, Head Teacher
- 020 7272 5967 020 7272 5967
- Scan to visit this website
- N19 4JF
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- School day 8.55am to 3.30pm. Breakfast club open from 8.00am and after-school club open to 5.55pm.
- Who is this service for?
- Church schools are set up by a religious body, and set their own admission requirements usually prioritising active members of their religion over those who are not. See the Islington Primary School brochure or approach the school for further information.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- How will you support my child?
Further SEND information can be found in the St Mark's School SEN Information Report.