Dropped Kerb Enforcement

The council can enforce dropped kerbs that allow access to and from a roadside property or that are part of a pedestrian crossing. If you have a dropped kerb outside your home and a vehicle is regularly parked across it you can make an enforcement request for us to ticket or remove it. This request needs to be made in writing by sending us an email stating the location and the vehicle in question.

Who to contact

Dropped Kerb Enforcement
Scan to visit this website

Last Updated

Last updated:


Comment on this listing Save to My shortlist