KEEN London is a registered charity that runs free weekly sports and recreation sessions for children (aged five and up) and young adults with learning, behavioural and physical disabilities. Each child is paired with a volunteer coach who can provide individual attention and care.
We provide free sports and recreational activities for children with special needs, with a weekly sports and a weekly arts and crafts session. We also organise special trips such as, ice skating, swimming and pony riding.
Who to contact
- 020 7686 3172 020 7686 3172
- Scan to visit this website
8 Woodberry Down,
- N4 2TG
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Two Saturday sessions: 10:30am-12:00pm & 12:30-2:00pm for children aged 5-11.
- Cost Details
- It is completely free.
- Who is this service for?
- For children aged 5-11 years with physical disabilities and mild to profound learning disabilities.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Parents or carers should contact us for an application form
- How will you support my child?
This service is for children with special needs and their siblings. The session co-ordinators are trained in first aid and epilepsy medication administration.