British Red Cross Refugee Unit
The London Area Refugee Unit aims to help refugees and asylum seekers in the London Area with practical advice and support.
Volunteers, supported by members of staff, deliver the following services:
- office based casework,
- orientation and women in crisis projects,
- emergency provisions,
- support for destitute clients and a
- youth orientation project.
Who to contact
- 0207 704 5670 0207 704 5670
- British Red Cross Refugee Unit
- Scan to visit this website
5 Berners Road
- N1 0PW