Rosemary Gardens Playgroup
We are now a full-day playgroup open for term-time fun and educational activities. Children can stay all day or have morning or afternoon sessions. You can read the most recent Ofsted report by using the link at the end of the page.
Who to contact
- 020 7354 3587 020 7354 3587
Rosemary Gardens Park
- N1 3JR
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday. AM session from 8.30am to 11.30am and PM sessions from 12.00pm to 3.00pm. There is also a lunch session before the PM session.
- Cost Details
- Yes. £35 per week for either AM or PM sessions. £10 for lunch session. Children over 3 years are likely to be eligible for a free part-time educational place.
- Who is this service for?
- For children aged 2 years to 4 years
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Phone the playgroup.
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- How will you support my child?
Our setting welcomes children with SEND and we are committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. Our Islington link Area SENCO provides us with support, advice and training re children with SEND.
Our SENCO has a level 4 qualification and has attended training on children with autism. All our staff have accessed PECS level one training. We have experience working with several children with severe and complex needs.
We have access to the Children’s Centre Speech and Language Therapist, we have good links with our local Health Visiting Team.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 08/06/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report