Hilldrop Play Project
The Hilldrop Play Project is the After School Club and Holiday Play Scheme located here at our centre. We provide affordable childcare with a full range of fun and stimulating activities geared toward primary-aged children (4-11yrs) and run by our qualified, friendly and experienced staff.
After School Club
3.45pm - 6pm Monday to Friday (term-time only, excluding Bank Holidays).
Free 'walking bus' collections are provided to children from The Bridge (Hungerford) Primary School and Tufnell Park Primary School.
Standard rate £12 per day (discounted rates may be available for siblings and children with SEND). Low income rate £5 per day (proof of income must be provided).
Holiday Play Scheme
8.15am-5.30pm Monday to Friday during the following School Holidays (excluding all Bank Holidays):
October, February and May Half-Term (1 week)
Easter Holidays (2 weeks)
Summer Holidays (4 weeks during July & August)
There is no service during the Christmas Holidays
Cost: Standard rate £20 daily (discounted rates may be available for siblings and children with SEND)
Registration forms can be downloaded from www.hilldrop.org.uk/play-project
Places are offered on a first come first served basis. Parents & Carers must present a valid Birth Certificate for each child registered with the Play Project.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Iola Isaac
- Contact Position
- Play Project Manager
- 020 7700 1871 020 7700 1871
- Scan to visit this website
Hilldrop Community Centre
- N7 0JE
Wheelchair accessible. Directions.
- Cost Details
- After School Club: £12 standard rate per day. School Holidays: £20 standard rate per day (£25 non-Islington residents). Discounts available for siblings, SEND children, and low income families. Vouchers accepted.
- Who is this service for?
- After-school club: for children aged 4-11 years attending Tufnell Park, Hungerford, and Torriano Schools. Other children accepted but must be brought to the Community Centre by parent/carer.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
By phone (leave a voicemail), email or in person.
- Additional Languages
- Staff languages: English and Bengali
- External Links
- Pick up (schools)
Tufnell Park Primary School
Hungerford Primary School
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- How will you support my child?
Our setting welcomes children with SEND and we are committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice.