St Mary Magdalene Academy Sixth Form
Happy successful students are important to us. Our priority is to ensure that all Sixth
Formers reach their potential and leave us in the best position to be highly successful
adults. For young people to reach their potential, we believe they need high quality
academic teaching and a creative, dynamic and supportive pastoral programme.
These ingredients mean that all our learners become reflective and skilled students
who organise themselves superbly and are well prepared to meet the challenges of
A Levels and the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ).
Our students benefit from an exceptional range of personal and professional
opportunities: all participate in professional mentoring with Deloitte Consulting,
UCAS workshops and intensive study skills sessions that help them to develop as
adults as well as learners. We provide a wonderful hub for students to engage with
new opportunities. Students join us from all over the world, including a cohort of
20 Swiss students who provide new friendships and global insights every year.
- Curriculum offer: A Level: Art, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Drama, Economics, English Language and Literature, English Literature, French, Geography, German, History, Mandarin (Cambridge Pre-U), Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Music, PE, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Sociology, Spanish and the extended project qualification (QPQ).
- Admissions policy: Seven 9-4 (or A*-C) grades including English and mathematics at GCSE with higher grades required in selected A Level subjects. Please see website and prospectus for full details.
- Open evening: 15 November 2017 at the Academy
- Accessibility: Wheelchair access, lift, accessible toilets
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Birte Rohloff, Admissions Registrar
- 020 7697 0123 020 7697 0123
- Scan to visit this website
475, Liverpool Road
- N7 8PG
- Who is this service for?
- 16 to 19 year olds
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
See website for details
- How will you support my child?
Further SEND information can be found in the St Magdalene School SEND Information Report.