St Peter and St Paul Catholic Primary School
St Peter and St Paul Primary School is a voluntary aided school. Voluntary aided schools are schools set up by religious or voluntary bodies and maintained by the Local Authority. Governors of voluntary schools have additional responsibilities including setting admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/3575
- Number of places available in reception class: 30
- Visiting dates: Please contact Maria Bennett to arrange a visit (contact details below)
- School start and finish times: 8.55am - 3.15pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: No
- Accessibility: Accessible toilet on ground floor
- Distance of last pupil admitted under final criterion (distance) in Sept 2021: Does not apply
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Tracey Peters, Head Teacher
- 020 7253 0839 020 7253 0839
- Scan to visit this website
- EC1V 0EU
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- 8.55am to 3.15pm; early morning drop off (no breakfast) at 8am; after-school club (run by Highbury Roundhouse) 3.00-6pm.
- Who is this service for?
- Church schools are set up by a religious body, and set their own admission requirements usually prioritising active members of their religion over those who are not. See the Islington Primary School brochure or approach the school for further information.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions
- How will you support my child?
Further SEND information can be found in the SS. Peter & Paul School SEN Information Report.