St Mary's Islington CE Primary School
St Mary's Islington Primary School is a mixed voluntary aided school. Voluntary aided schools are schools set up by religious or voluntary bodies and maintained by the Local Authority. Governors of voluntary schools have additional responsibilities including setting admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/3527
- Number of places available in reception class: 30
- Visiting dates: Please contact the school for visiting dates
- School start and finish times: 8.55am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? No
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes (age 5 and above)
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes (age 5 and above)
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Bronze Award (Jul-17)
- Accessibility: Lift and accessible toilets
- Distance of last pupil admitted under final criterion (distance) in Sept 2021: Does not apply
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Genevieve Prayag, Head Teacher
- 020 7359 1870 020 7359 1870
- Scan to visit this website
- N1 2EP
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- 8.55am to 3.30pm
- Who is this service for?
- Church schools are set up by a religious body, and set their own admission requirements usually prioritising active members of their religion over those who are not. See the Islington Primary School brochure or approach the school for further information.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions