Hornsey Lane Estate Community Association
We are a community centre providing:
- Full time nursery for children aged 5 and under, which has recently been rated OUTSTANDING by Ofsted.
- Out of school services for children aged 4 to 11 years (up to 15 years old if a child has a disability). This service has recently been rated OUTSTANDING by Ofsted.
- We can offer small emergency food parcels of ambient goods and signpost to other services. We also run an elders lunch club every Saturday at Hornsey Lane Estate and Thursday at New Orleans Estate Community Hall.
- Services for senior persons including a befriending service, lunch club.
- Sign posting
- Employment Support
- Our hall is available to hire
- Estate We Play project which includes tennis and football and other activites for local residents
- We have Zumba, Zumbini, indoor table tennis on a weekly basis.
- Our coffee mornings will be held on Tuesday Mornings, all are welcome.
- We are currently registering girls only from the ages of 7 to 11 for Little Mermaids running club which will be held on Saturdays. Registration forms are available in the Community Centre office.
- alternative email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See Website for more details
Who to contact
- 0207 272 5938 0207 272 5938
- Scan to visit this website
Hornsey Lane Estate Community Centre
- N19 3YJ
- Other notes
Information and Advice
- By Appointment Only
- Please contact the Office for more information
- Support is provided by Student Social Workers and Supervised by the Centre Manager
Providing advice on:
Welfare – Benefits – Housing – Social Care – Access to Health -Advocacy – Counselling – and a range of information is provided, in some cases you will be sign posted for specialist help and advice.
*The service is also available to frail and housebound older people through home visits and assessments of needs by appointment only. We are also able to offer support with Translation and Interpretation.
The community centre is situated in Hornsey Lane Estate, which can be accessed from either Ashmount Road or Hazellville Road (just off of Hornsey Lane). The building is recognisable by its blue gate. Please buzz the Office. Closest station is Archway on the Northern Line, further served by the W5 bus outside the station if you do not wish to walk up the hill (bus stop ‘Hornsey Lane’). Buses serving Archway station include 43, 134, 263, 210, 390, 4, 17, 41, C11, 271,& 143. Closest overground station is Crouch Hill.