The Relatives And Residents Association
The Relatives & Residents Association is the national charity running a helpline for older people needing care and the relatives and friends who help them cope. Our helpline staff are here to empower callers with the information they need to resolve their issues.
Our Helpline advisors provide an empathetic, expert, confidential, impartial, and free service, giving you one-to-one advice needed to support you navigate the social care system.
Who to contact
- 020 7359 8136 (helpline) 020 7359 8136 (helpline) 020 7359 8148 (office) 020 7359 8148 (office)
- The Relatives And Residents Association
- Scan to visit this website
- The Relatives & Residents Association
Unit 6 Aztec Row,
- N1 0PW
Time / date details
- Session Information
Helpline available: (Monday – Friday 9:30am – 1pm and Thursday 6pm - 8pm)
- Who is this service for?
- For those looking for advice and support when supporting older people seek support and care.