Established in 1975, Hesley Group provides flexible, specialist residential services and schools. We aim to offer the best possible care, education and vocational opportunities for young people and adults, often with autism, who have a learning disability and complex needs with behaviours that may challenge.
Who to contact
- 0800 055 6789 0800 055 6789
- Central Services
- DN11 9HH
- Additional Languages
- English. Have Interpreter services available
- Other notes
• We’ve been helping young people and adults since 1975
• we have three adult residential services and two specialist autism schools
located in South Yorkshire.
• We now offer provision within two Independent Specialist Colleges for young people aged 19-25 years.
• We also provide supported living services for adults with complex needs who require ongoing support.
• We are a national provider and work with over 60 public authorities across the UK.
Our mission is simple. Everyone at Hesley Group is here to enable people with complex needs to achieve their full potential.