Tiny Feet. Rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted. Working with childminder Danielle Franklin. Caters to each child's individual needs. Stimulating activities for all age groups. Visits to parks, farm, library, music, singing and stay and plays. Healthy Early Years childminder.*
*Healthy Early Years childminders have been quality assured as providing a good level of support for the health and wellbeing of children in their care, including in their work with parents.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Rebecca Franklin
- 07595 972 050 07595 972 050
- N5 1BT
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday 8am-6pm. Flexible
- Age Ranges
- 3 months to 12 years
- Cost Details
- Not specified. Please ask.
- Pets (childminders)
- Has two house cats (very friendly and playful)
- Pick up (schools)
- St Joan of Arc RC Primary School
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- How will you support my child?
My childminding setting welcomes children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) and I am committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. My Islington Area SENCO provides me with support, advice and training regarding children with SEND. Parents are encouraged to speak to me about the needs of their child in order to assess and plan what is required.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 02/05/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report