Shaping the future of Islington Adult Social Care
We want to make sure Adult Social Care services in Islington reflect the needs, wants, and wishes of residents, especially those who use social care services.
We are looking for Islington residents and their families, friends, and carers who would be interested in shaping the future of Adult Social Care in Islington, such as contributing to the development of a new model for Home Care services.
There are lots of ways to take part, for example:
- have a chat with us to give your views on a service, or
- join a working group to help design or improve how services are run
We want to make it as easy as possible for anyone to get involved, as little or often as you feel able to.
This could be:
- Online sessions (zoom)
- One-to-one phone calls
- Ongoing working groups and meetings
- Face-to-face sessions in community and council services
- Helping recruit and train staff
- Helping us buy the right services
We can provide support and help to meet your access needs to take part, and for some activities offer payment as part of our Reward and Recognition Scheme.
If you are interested or would like some more information, please text or call 07712233224 and an officer will get back to you within two working days.
Alternatively, you can email UCI@islington.gov.uk for further information.
Who to contact
- 07712233224 07712233224