This activity is now fully booked. Some settings may operate a waiting list, please contact the setting to find out more.
13 to 21 years. (If you are over 16 you do not need a HAF code and can book direct with the setting)Create your very own t-shirt designs under the guidance of Franklin Boateng, founder of King of Trainers. Franklin is the biggest sneaker blogger in the UK, writing on www.kingdomoftrainers.com.
The four day course will cover the following topics and you will also get your own design printed onto a t-shirt you can take home for free:
- How to use tools to design a t-shirt
- Discover the different t-shirt printing processes
- How to create a t-shirt brand
- How to make money from your t-shirt brand
Lunch will be provided in Lift Outdoor Kitchen.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Judith Samuel
- Contact Position
- Senioe Youth Work Manager
- Book now
- Scan to visit this website
- Lift Youth Hub
45, White Lion Street
- N1 9PW
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday 15 - Thursday 18 August, 11am - 4pm
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- free and includes a free lunch
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required