Child Health Clinic, Hornsey Rise Health Centre
This child health clinic is by appointment only. Child Health Clinics continue to be run from the health centres across Islington. You can book an appointment by calling your health visitor direct if you have the number, or by calling one of the duty lines. You will be able to speak to a clinician who will book you into a clinic if you need an appointment. You can call any of these duty lines:
Bingfield HC : 020 7527 1610
River Place: 020 3316 8461
Highbury Grange HC : 020 3316 8012
Getting ready for an appointment
• We will call you and ask a series of screening questions before your appointment and we will repeat these when you arrive.
• Please always remember to have your babies red book.
• Please try and keep the number of people in a room in your home to a minimum so we can keep a safe social distance.
• Please do not arrive early for a clinic appointment - you may have to wait outside.
• Please do make sure you are washing your hand and/or using hand sanitiser.
• We will be wearing a mask in most cases so if you would like to wear one too please do.
- Hornsey Rise Health Centre
- N19 3YU
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Thursday, 9.30am-12 noon; appointment essential, please do not drop in!
- Cost Details
- Who is this service for?
- Babies and children, 0-5 years