Level 3 qualified. Activities include arts and craft, gardening, outings to stay and plays, local parks, toy libraries and soft play. Easy access ground floor flat. Close to transport links. 10 minute walk to either Canonbury or Dalston Kingsland overground station. Fresh food cooked daily to child's specific needs. Experience working with special needs and disability. Care plans written in partnership with parents to meet child's needs.
I can collect a child from home or take child home. Flexible hours to accomodate shift work.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Janice Wilson
- Contact Position
- 07749 637 098 07749 637 098
- N16 8NH
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday 7am-7pm. Weekends and overnight care. Flexible
- Age Ranges
- 3 months to 8 years
- Cost Details
- Not specified. Please ask. I accept childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare payments.
- Pets (childminders)
- No pets
- Pick up (schools)
- St Jude's & St Paul's CE Primary School
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- Total number of vacancies
- Vacancy information
- Vacancies for all ages. Can collect child from home.
- How will you support my child?
My childminding setting welcomes children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) and I am committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. I am able to offer tube feeding through the PEG in the child's stomach as I took additional training. My Islington Area SENCO provides me with support, advice and training regarding children with SEND. Parents are encouraged to speak to me about the needs of their child in order to assess and plan what is required.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 21/08/2019 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Met
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report