New Horizon Youth Centre
Day centre for young Londoners experiencing homelessness. New Horizon offers in-person services through their day centre as well as remote and outreach services.
New Horizon can help with:
- Housing advice and advocacy (including specialist support if you're sleeping rough)
- Support with accessing benefits
- Education, employment and training support
- Counselling and mental health support and advocacy
- Physical and sexual health advice
- Hot food, clothes and health essentials
- Youth work and lifeskills programme including art, music, sports and drama.
- Support to access external legal or immigration advice
- One-to-one support around independent living and communication skills
- Access to a safe space for anyone who identifies as a woman
- And many other services tailored to what you're specificallly looking for
See the latest infotrmation here
Who to contact
- 020 7388 5560 020 7388 5560
- New Horizon Youth Centre
- Scan to visit this website
68, Chalton Street
- NW1 1JR
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday: 10:30-16:00 (closed 13:30-14:00 for cleaning & staff breaks) Tuesday: Open by appointment only Wednesday: 10:30-13:30. Women only space from 14:00-16:00 Thursday: 10:30-16:00 (closed 13:30-14:00 for cleaning & staff breaks) Friday: 10:30-16:00 (closed 13:30-14:00 for cleaning & staff breaks) Weekends: Closed
- Cost Details
- Free of charge
- Who is this service for?
- • Who is this for: “16-24 year olds who are homeless, at risk of homelessness or vulnerable”
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Yes, you can make an online self referral at https://nhyouthcentre.org.uk/get-help