Lifeforce Team, Paediatric Palliative Care and Bereavement Services
The Lifeforce service is a paediatric palliative care team which cares for children with a life-threatening/ life limiting illnesses. It focuses on the physical, emotional, social and spiritual elements of life. The team provides support for the family and aims to work to improve the quality of life through the provision of respite care, the management of distressing symptoms and care through death and bereavement.
Who to contact
- 020 3316 1950 020 3316 1950
- Scan to visit this website
Northern Health Centre580
- N7 6LB
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Who is this service for?
- Children up to the age of 16 (19 if they have special needs) with life-limiting or life-threatening illnesses and their families.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Referral forms can be found on the website or phone the office.
- Additional Languages
- We use translators where necessary