Bright Start Islington - Breastfeeding Support Group Hungerford
Free in-person breastfeeding support group. Meet other local breastfeeding mums and share tips, feelings and any worries, with experienced breastfeeding supporters on hand for information and support. Booking not required, but places are limited due to Covid-19.
For alternative support arrangements, call Islington Breastfeeding Peer Support Service on 020 3316 8439 and leave a message, or email.
For urgent or wider health concerns contact midwifery or health visiting teams. Outside office hours the National Breastfeeding Helpline is open 9.30-9.30 every day on 0300 100 0212.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Islington Breastfeeding Peer Support Service
- 020 3316 8439 020 3316 8439
- Scan to visit this website
- Hungerford Children's Centre
10 Goodinge Road
- N7 9LH
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Thursdays, 1.30-3pm. No sessions during the Christmas holiday, 22 December 2022 to 3 January 2023.
- Who is this service for?
- Families with babies