Get Back on Track
Are you an Islington resident whose job has been affected by the Covid-19 crisis?
Shaw Trust’s Get Back on Track service can offer you advice/support on issues relating to the crisis including:
- Annual leave
- Changes to terms and conditions (pay, hours etc.)
- Managing mental health
- Working from home
Have you been signed-off work by your GP, have been prescribed a Fit Note and are at risk of losing your job?
Get Back on Track is a new service designed to support your return to work after being signed off. This free service is for any Islington patient who is in employment but currently signed off on a ‘Fit Note’ and would benefit from additional support to help them “get back on track”.
Support might include (but is not limited to):
- Help with any health or wellbeing issues
- Support with practical problems such as benefits and housing
- Employment issues such as work-related stress and bullying
- Access to other relevant services that will provide the support required to overcome any barriers and minimize the likelihood or becoming unemployed
- Get Back on Track supports a return to work to either existing roles or alternative, more suitable employment opportunities
- Provides guidance for individuals who don’t wish to return to paid work referring them to other appropriate support
Get in touch. We want to get you back to work and feeling good again.
*Must be registered with an Islington GP
Who to contact
- 0800 389 0177 0800 389 0177
- Get Back on Track
- Scan to visit this website
81, Rivington Street
- EC2A 3AY