A pre-school based in the centre of Upper Street. Working together with the community to inspire and enable all children who are seen as positive unique individuals, to enjoy and achieve in all areas of their development; building relationships in a safe and stimulating environment.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sharon Ellis, Childcare Services Manager
- 020 7704 2873 020 7704 2873
- Scan to visit this website
St Mary's Neighbourhood Centre
St Mary's Church
- N1 2TX
Easy accessibility off the main road. Due to COVID restrictions, please walk to the Dagmar Passage entrance.
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm, term time. Part-week, morning or afternoon and lunch time extension sessions available.
- Age Ranges
- 2 years to 4 years
- Cost Details
- 15 hours per week free for 2 and 3 year olds, 30hrs free for working families for 3-4yrs the term after their birthday - follow links in the website to apply. Additional hour charges range from £8 per hour for 3 year olds and £9 per hour for 2 year olds, depending on the number of hours attending. Phone or see website for more details.
- Who is this service for?
- For children aged 2 years to 4 years
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Self-referral, go to the website and create an account. Fill in the application form and book onto our waiting list or visit us. Referrals through other agencies are also available.
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- How will you support my child?
Our setting welcomes children with SEND and we are committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. Our Islington link Area SENCO provides us with support, advice and training regarding children with SEND. We support all children regardless of medical need, ability and will support parents/carers to get the best support needed for children using referral roots and linking with other professionals. We work closley with Packington Children's Centre, Riverside Health Centre and the Canonbury Children's Centre cluster, reviewing the best ways forward in supporting families in the local community.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 02/11/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report