SureSafe Personal Alarms for the Elderly
Personal alarms help older people in Islington live independent in their own homes, safer and for longer. Feel confident in the knowledge that you, or your loved one, can get the help you need at the touch of a button with a SureSafe alarm.
SureSafe is one of the UK's leading providers of personal alarms for the elderly and disabled.
SureSafe offers a range of alarms to meet all needs and budgets, as well as free professional advice on choosing the right product for your circumstances from our team of friendly independent living specialists.
SureSafe has a range of options that includes:
- alarms that connect to our industry leading 24/7 response centre
- alarms that call family and friends directly
- automatic fall detection
- mobile alarms - for use anywhere e.g. at home, in the garden, at the shops, on a walk
- the ability to talk through the pendant, no longer needing to be near the base unit
- water resistant for use in the shower
- GPS location tracking - a 'find me' function to locate the user in an emergency
SureSafe's range of alarms calling family and friends starts at as little as £89.95, with no ongoing fees.
SureSafe's range of 24/7 monitored alarms start at as little as 37p per day.
SureSafe has thousands of satisfied customers all over the UK, with many very satisfied customers in the Islington area.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Angela Jones
- Contact Position
- Independent Living Specialist
- 08001123201 08001123201
- SureSafe Personal Alarms
- Scan to visit this website
- Anfield Business Centre
58, Breckfield Road South
- L6 5DR
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Open Monday to Friday from 9:30am until 5:00pm
- Cost Details
- We have a broad range of products at various prices. 24/7 monitoring starts from as little as 37p per day!
- Who is this service for?
- Older people
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required