Rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted. Level 5 qualified. Working with an assistant. Garden. Attends stay and plays. Outings to parks, library, soft play, zoo, museums. Home activites include painting, gluing. Easy parking. Healthy Early Years childminder.*
*Healthy Early Years childminders have been quality assured as providing a good level of support for the health and wellbeing of children in their care, including in their work with parents.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jane-Ann Scott
- Contact Position
- 07984 190 463 07984 190 463
- N1 8LE
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday 8am-6pm. Flexible.
- Age Ranges
- 3 months to 8 years
- Cost Details
- Not specified. Please ask. I accept childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare payments.
- Pets (childminders)
- No pets
- Pick up (schools)
Hanover Primary School
St John Evangelist RC Primary School
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- Total number of vacancies
- Vacancy information
- Vacancies for all ages from mid June 2022
- How will you support my child?
My childminding setting welcomes children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) and I am committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. My Islington Area SENCO provides me with support, advice and training regarding children with SEND. Parents are encouraged to speak to me about the needs of their child in order to assess and plan what is required.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/02/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report