Tiddlers Day Care. Working with assistants. I provide a homely environment with weekly plans to encourage and support the children's individual educational, social and physical development. We have outings everyday to play groups, parks, farms, soft play etc. as well as a garden to play in. Regular trips to museums, zoos. Fresh, homemade food provided. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Emily Chilton
- Contact Position
- 07517 896 389 07517 896 389
- N4 2QS
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday 8am-6pm. Flexible. Closed 1 - 15 August 2022
- Age Ranges
- 3 months to 10 years
- Cost Details
- Not specified. Please ask. I accept childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare payments.
- Pets (childminders)
- No pets
- Pick up (schools)
- St Johns Highbury Vale CE Primary School
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- Total number of vacancies
- Vacancy information
- Vacancies for all ages. No pick ups
- How will you support my child?
My childminding setting welcomes children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) and I am committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. My Islington Area SENCO provides me with support, advice and training regarding children with SEND. Parents are encouraged to speak to me about the needs of their child in order to assess and plan what is required.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 24/04/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report