St Luke's CE Primary School
St Luke's School is a mixed voluntary aided school. Voluntary aided schools are schools set up by religious or voluntary bodies and maintained by the Local Authority. Governors of voluntary aided schools have additional responsibilities including setting admission requirements. The school is in a federation with Moreland primary.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/3495
- Number of places available in reception class: 30
- Visiting dates: Please call the school to book an appointment
- School start and finish times: 9.10am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Bronze Award (Mar-15)
- Accessibility: Wheelchair access
- Distance of last pupil admitted under final criterion (distance) in Sept 2021: Does not apply
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Ann Dwulit, Head Teacher
- 020 7253 3880 020 7253 3880
- Scan to visit this website
- EC1V 3SJ
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- School day 9.10am to 3.30pm. Breakfast club from 8.00am to 9.00am. After-school club open to 6.00pm.
- Who is this service for?
- Church schools are set up by a religious body, and set their own admission requirements usually prioritising active members of their religion over those who are not. See the Primary School brochure or approach the school for further information.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions