Alarms - Noise pollution

If you are disturbed by a continuously ringing alarm such as a burglar, fire or car alarm we may be able to silence it. If you report it directly to the council our officers will investigate. As part of this it helps if officers can visit your property to assess the noise but we will need your help to identify where the alarm is coming from

Who to contact

020 7527 7272 020 7527 7272
Alarms - noise pollution
Scan to visit this website

Last Updated

Last updated:


Comment on this listing Save to My shortlist