Become A Confident Cyclist
13-19 years. (If you are over 16 you do not need a HAF code and can book direct with the setting)Sign up to this course to become a confident road cyclist able to ride around the city to travel to work, shop or for leisure. You will take part in 4 cycle training days with qualified instructors and the last day is a group ride with over 30 other young people that explores central London and offers a chance to use some of the new cycling routes.
At the end of the course you will gain a National Standards cycling certificate. Note: the course is not for complete beginners. If you can not ride a bike at all, this course is not for you.
- Courses will be run at 2 different venues at the same time
- When you are accepted on to a course, check your confirmation email for the venue you have been allocated
- There are 2 courses, the morning course for 13-17 year olds, running from 10am - 12noon, and the afternoon course for 18-24 year olds, running from 1pm - 3pm, please make sure you book for the correct course or you will not be allowed to attend.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Bart Smith
- Contact Position
- Activity Administrator
- Book Now
- Scan to visit this website
- Finsbury Park
Seven Sisters Road or Endymion Road
- N4 1EE
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday 1 - Friday 4 August 10am - 12noon or 1-3pm
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- Free activity for young people
- Who is this service for?
- 13 - 24 year olds