Christ the King Primary School
Christ the King Primary School is a mixed voluntary aided school. Voluntary aided schools are set up by religious or voluntary bodies and maintained by the Local Authority. Governors of voluntary aided schools have additional responsibilities including setting admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). For the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/3633
- Number of places available in reception class: 45
- Visiting dates: Every day is an open day. Please call the school to arrange a tour.
- School start and finish times: 8.50am - 3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Bronze Award (May 18-May 20)
- Accessibility: Fully accessible
- Distance of last pupil admitted under final criterion (distance) in Sept 2021: Does not apply
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- John Lane, Executive Head Teacher; Tracy Lane and Dee Abbott, Deputy Head Teachers; Kayleigh Sumsion, Assistant Head Teacher
- 020 7272 5987 020 7272 5987
- Scan to visit this website
55, Tollington Park
- N4 3QW
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- School 8.50am to 3.30pm; Breakfast club 8am to 8.50am; After school club open until 6pm
- Who is this service for?
- Church schools are set up by a religious body, and set their own admission requirements usually prioritising active members of their religion over those who are not. See the Primary School brochure or approach the school for further information.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions
- How will you support my child?
Further SEND information can be found in Christ the King's School SEND Information Report .