National Rail Enquiries - Information for Disabled Passengers
At National Rail we want all our customers to be able to access stations and trains for a more inclusive journey experience.
We understand that when making a journey some customers would be more confident travelling with a little extra support and that’s why all train companies offer a helping hand for any trip through Passenger Assist. You can book assistance 24-hours a day by contacting Passenger Assist on freephone 0800 0223720.
The Train company you are travelling with can arrange for someone to:
- meet you at the station entrance or meeting point
- help you navigate around the station and accompany you to your train
- help you on and off the service
- provide a ramp on and off your train
- meet you from your train and take you to your next train or the exit
- carry your bag (up to three items of luggage as per the National Rail Conditions of Travel)
Who to contact
- 0800 0223720 0800 0223720
- National Rail Enquries for Disabled Passengers
- Scan to visit this website