Independent Domestic Violence Advocacy Service - IDVAS
Islington has an IDVA service provided by Solace Women’s Aid. The Solace Advocacy and Support Service (SASS):
- Is for women and men living in Islington who are experiencing/have experienced domestic and/or sexual violence.
- It provides risk assessment, safety planning and support to all survivors aged 16 years and over.
- They provide service users with their options, ie: housing, criminal and civil options and support survivors who have to appear in court as witnesses.
- They also provide advice to professionals on how to deal with survivors disclosing domestic violence, risk assessment, safety planning and appropriate referral agencies.
- They represent service users at Islington MARAC, representing their views, fears and needs.
- SASS also offers support around tenancy sustainment for clients.
Who to contact
- 0808 802 5565 0808 802 5565
- Scan to visit this website
Unit 5-7, Blenheim Court
62 Brewery Road
- N7 9NY