St John Evangelist Primary School
St John Evangelist Primary School is a mixed voluntary-aided school. Voluntary schools are schools set up by religious or voluntary bodies and maintained by the Local Education Authority. Governors of voluntary schools have additional responsibilities including setting admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE code: 206/3456
- Number of places available in Reception class: 40
- Visiting dates: Please call the school for further information
- School start and finish times: 8.45am (soft start) 9.00am (registration)-3.15pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Bronze Award (Dec-17)
- Accessibility: Accessible toilets
- Distance of last pupil admitted under final criterion (Distance) in Sept 2021: 0.889 miles
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Ms Stephanie Day, Head Teacher
- 020 7226 1314 020 7226 1314
- Scan to visit this website
- N1 8BL
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday from 8.45am to 3.15pm
- Who is this service for?
- Church schools are set up by a religious body, and set their own admission requirements usually prioritising active members of their religion over those who are not. See the Primary School brochure or approach the school for further information.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions
- How will you support my child?
Further SEND information can be found in the St John Evangelist School SEND Information Report.