The Sensory Team provides suppport services to people who are:blind and partially sighted, deaf and hard of hearing, deaf-blind or have a dual sensory loss.
The Team provides specialist assessments relating to sensory impairments which may identify rehabilitation, equipment or support needs.
Please note that all advice sessions are currently suspended due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Available at 222 Upper Street, Islington, N1 1XR:
Drop in clinic
- Monday afternoons, 12.30pm to 5pm for Visually impaired people
- Thursdays 9.30am to 12.30pm for deaf and hard of hearing people.
Housing Aid Advice Session (All Sensory Impairment)
Second Tuesday of every month, 9.30am to 12.30pm.
Deaf Welfare Rights Advice Service
Drop in session.
Tuesdays, 9.30am to 4pm.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Access and Advice Service
- 020 7527 2299 Mobile and SMS 07977 264 962 020 7527 2299 Mobile and SMS 07977 264 962
- Parent Organisation
- Islington Adult Social Services front door
222 Upper Street
- N1 1XR
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Self referrals accepted either via the drop in clinic or via the Access and Advice Service, the initial point of contact for all adult social services referrals. Tel 020 7527 2299, email email@example.com BSL interpreters available on request.