Laycock Primary School
Laycock Primary School is a mixed community school, which means that it is financed by public money and managed by the Local Authority, which also sets the admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/2379
- Number of places available in reception class: 50
- Visiting dates: Please contact the school for a tour or a visit
- School start and finish times: 8.50am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes (contact the school for details)
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: No
- Accessibility: Wheelchair access, lift, accessible toilets, adaptations for hearing impairments
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion in Sept 2021: Does not apply
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Suzanne Bate, Head Teacher
- 020 7226 2927 020 7226 2927
- Scan to visit this website
- N1 1SW
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- School from 8.50am-3.30pm; Breakfast club from 8.00am; After school club until 5.45pm
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions
- How will you support my child?
Further SEND information can be found in Laycock's School SEND Information Report.