Yerbury Primary School
Yerbury Primary School is a community school, which means that it is financed by public money and managed by the Local Authority, which also sets the admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
Search for School Admissions Information
Apply for a place at this school
- DfE Code: 206/2666
- Number of places available in reception class: 60
- Visiting dates: Every Monday at 9.00am and every first Thursday in every month at 10.00am
- School start and finish times: 9.10am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes (Highbury Roundhouse)
- Does the school have a uniform? No
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Silver Award (2018-2020)
- Accessibility: Wheelchair access to main reception, accessible toilets.
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion in Sept 2022: 0.324 miles.
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Cassie Moss, Head Teacher
- 020 7272 6580 020 7272 6580
- Scan to visit this website
- N19 4RR
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- School day 9.10am to 3.30pm. After school club open to 6.00pm.
- Age Ranges
- 3 years to 11 years
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions
- How will you support my child?
Further SEND information can be found in the Yerbury School SEN Information Report.
Yerbury Primary School is committed to the Islington SEND Parents Charter.