Turkish Cypriot Community Association
The Turkish Cypriot Community Association (TCCA) is an independent registered charity founded in 1976 to promote the wellbeing of the UK’s Turkish Cypriot community. Numerous clubs and affiliated groups meet regularly and offer a wide range of activities.
TCCA also provide Turkish speaking carers to assist people with personal care and getting out and about.
Who to contact
- 020 8826 1080 (office) 020 8826 1080 (office) 020 8826 1081 (homecare) 020 8826 1081 (homecare)
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- The Turkish Cypriot Community Association website
- Scan to visit this website
628 - 630
- N8 0SD
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Time of day