St Mary Magdalene Academy (Primary)
The Academy is sponsored by the Church of England. Academies are independently managed and the governing body sets its own admissions criteria.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/6905
- Number of places available in reception class: 30
- Visiting dates: 10.00am on 6, 13 October; 3, 10, 17, 24 November; 1, 8, 15 December
- School start and finish times: 8.55am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? No
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes (after-school clubs for Years 1-6)
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: No
- Accessibility: Fully accessible building
- Distance of last pupil admitted under final criterion (distance) in Sept 2021: 0.23 miles
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Vicky Linsley, Academy Headteacher; Laurence Standing, Head of Primary
- 020 7697 0123 020 7697 0123
- Scan to visit this website
- N7 8PG
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- 8.55am to 3.30pm
- Who is this service for?
- Children aged 4 to 11 years
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions
- How will you support my child?
Further SEND information can be found in St Mary Magdalene's School SEND Information Report.