Highbury New Park Hostel
HNB is closed from Friday 20 March due to recent Government advice to help stop the spread of coronavirus. If you want to speak to someone about the closure, please call 020 7527 2299, 9-5pm, Monday to Friday or 020 7226 0992, at all other times.
Highbury New Park (HNP) is a 13 bed project providing accommodation and on-site support for people who have a significant offending history and are homeless.
This service is for:
- People with a significant offending history, who at the point of referral have ongoing supervision from the Probation Service. This includes license, community orders, curfew and tagging orders
- People with ongoing poly-substance misuse issues, including those who continue to use class A drugs
- People with associated low-level mental health problems
- People engaged in street-based activity
- People at risk of ASBOs and offending
- People with a connection to Islington, who are single, homeless and over 18
- People in need of 24-hour support rather then visiting support
All referrals must be accompanied by an up-to-date risk assessment. This is to ensure that our project can meet the needs of any potential client and avoid unnecessary exclusions.
Who to contact
- 0208 912 0450 0208 912 0450
- Scan to visit this website