Elisha's Childminding. I am a very dedicated childminder and have over 10 years' experience working with children. I have a CACHE Diploma level 3 in childcare and education. I worked in a Montessori nursery school for 5 years and for a nanny and babysitting agency looking after children in their own homes. I am a mother of two boys aged 7 and 4. I work with two assistants who both work Alternative days.
I am situated on Regents canal and as residents we have a private gate to access the canal so we can feed the ducks. We look out on Graham Street Park. I offer a loving home-from-home environment with a nursery vibe. I have a small private outdoor area and lots of high-quality resources. We take children on outings to the park, library, stay and plays and soft play.
We offer home-cooked healthy meals and snacks. We love being creative so we do lots of messy sensory play. We like to use Makaton signs with the children as part of our inclusive practice.
We like to create magical memories through Play.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Elisha Rawle
- Contact Position
- 07387 270 110 07387 270 110
- N1 7RL
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday 8am-6pm. Flexible. This year only: closed Friday 22 July to 5 September 2022.
- Age Ranges
- 3 months to 8 years
- Cost Details
- £10 per hour; £ 70 per day; £375 per week. (Inclusive of all meals and snacks) I accept childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare payments.
- Pets (childminders)
- Has 2 cats
- Pick up (schools)
St Luke's CE Primary School
Moreland Primary School
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Total number of vacancies
- Vacancy information
- 3 vacancies for all ages from 5 September; no pick ups This year only: closed Friday 22 July to 5 September 2022
- How will you support my child?
My childminding setting welcomes children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) and I am committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. My Islington Area SENCO provides me with support, advice and training regarding children with SEND. Parents are encouraged to speak to me about the needs of their child in order to assess and plan what is required.