Robert Blair Nursery and Children's Centre
Year round childcare offered to children from babies of 6 months to children up to 5 years old, including free childcare and early education for eligible 2 year olds and all 3 and 4 year olds during term-time.
Parents are welcome to drop in for a visit and 'show round', every Tuesday morning during term-time at 10am.
Who to contact
- 020 7607 4115 020 7607 4115
- Scan to visit this website
- Robert Blair Primary School
- N7 9QJ
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm; 49 weeks of the year.
- Age Ranges
- 2 rooms: 6 months to 2 years; 2-3 year olds
- Cost Details
- Fees are paid in line with Islington's Daycare charges policy; free places are available for eligible, 2, 3, 4 year olds.
- Who is this service for?
- Babies and children, 6 months to 5 years across three bases: Babies - 6 months to 2 years; Toddlers - 2 to 3 years; Nursery - 3 to 5 years
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Email, phone, drop into the centre or come along to the Tuesday show rounds at 10am during term-time. During school holidays, please email directly to: Ccparents@robertblair.islington.sch.uk It's also possible to apply for a place via our website.
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- How will you support my child?
Our setting welcomes children with SEND and we are committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. Our Islington link Area SENCO provides us with support, advice and training re children with SEND.
The SENDCO who works with the babies and toddlers has a level 4 qualification in the role of the SENCO, specific to early years and has attended training on a range of relevant topics including speech and language support, support for children with autism and with sensory deprivation. She is supported by the SENDCO for the primary school.
The staff team in the baby and toddler bases have all attended specialist training to support the development of speech, language and communication.
We have experience of working with children with a range of special educational needs and/or disabilities including children with complex SEND.
We plan activities adn learning experiences for children based on their individual needs and interests. Where appropriate we offer individual education plans for children with additional needs. We aim to make our provision accessible to children at a wide range of levels of development and with specific needs.
We work with the Speech and Language Therapy team who provide training for staff and with the Early Years Community Clinical Psychology Team.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 08/02/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report