Elizabeth House Community Centre
Community Warm Space Offer: Drop-in, refreshments, cooked food and wrap-around support. Monday, Wednesday & Friday 11am-4:30pm
Visit our website for details on our activities for children, adults and older residents Elizabeth House | Activities (elizabeth-house.org.uk)
Contact us for more information or visit http://elizabeth-house.org.uk/
With a large hall, an IT suite and several meeting rooms, Elizabeth House is the perfect venue for birthday parties or groups to hire. We offer discounted rates to charities and community groups.
We provide practical support and access to opportunities through a range of activities and services:
Food hub for those experiencing food insecurity (Tuesday)
Open access youth club (Monday and Wednesday)
IT training and employment programme (every day)
Over 50's lunch club (Wednesday)
Free exercise classes (Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday)
Women Support Group (Monday)
Baby massage (Tuesday)
After School Club (term times, Mon-Fri 3.30-6pm)
Cooking Club (term times, Wed & Fri 3.20-5pm)
Holiday Playscheme (school holidays, Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30pm)
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Nathalie Renaud, Director
- 020 7690 1300 020 7690 1300
- Scan to visit this website
- Elizabeth House Community Centre
2 Hurlock Street
- N5 1ED
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Afterschool Club: Monday to Friday, 3.30pm to 6pm. Holiday Playscheme: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm. Youth Club: Monday and Wednesday, 6.30-8.30pm.
- Cost Details
- After school club: £9 per session. Holiday playscheme: £20 daily or £10 per day concession (limited no of places and evidence required). Fees include a wide range of activities and afternoon snack. Children must bring a healthy packed lunch and parents may be required to pay extra for some outings. Youth Club is free for all registered members.
- Who is this service for?
- After-School Club and Holiday Playschemes for 4-13 year olds, caters for all levels of need and ability. Youth Club for 11-18 year olds.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Phone, visit website or come by to pick up a Registration Form.
- Pick up (schools)
Gillespie Primary School
St Johns Highbury Vale CE Primary School
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- How will you support my child?
Our setting welcomes children with SEND and we are committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. Our staff received bespoke SEND training from Oyster in March 2015. They are committed to continually updating this training and building on the outcomes during weekly staff meetings. We have experience of working with children with moderate to high need, in particular those with Behavioural, Emotional and Social Needs (BESD). We have also worked with local schools to support children with Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN). We work closely with our feeder primary schools to gather information about the children we work with, and also with Islington Children’s Services in ensuring our policies and training are up-to-date. We are very happy to meet with parents in advance of their children attending the provision, and to put together a tailored support plan to ensure we can best meet their needs. The building is fully wheelchair accessible, with a lift to the first floor and step-free access on the ground floor.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 03/08/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Met
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report