Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
Sacred Heart School is a mixed voluntary aided school. Voluntary aided schools are schools set up by religious or voluntary bodies and maintained by the Local Authority. Governors of voluntary aided schools have additional responsibilities including setting admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/3384
- Number of places available in reception class: 60
- Visiting dates: Please call the school office to arrange a visit
- School start and finish times: 8.55am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes (after-school club)
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Silver Award (Feb-16)
- Accessibility: Ramps available for access to buildings, accessible toilets
- Distance of last pupil admitted under final criterion (distance) in Sept 2021: No pupils admitted under this criterion. Last pupil admitted under criterion 7.
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- John Lane, Head Teacher
- 020 7607 3407 020 7607 3407
- Scan to visit this website
68, Georges Road
- N7 8JN
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- School times 8.55am to 3.30pm. Breakfast club open from 8.00am.
- Who is this service for?
- Church schools are set up by a religious body, and set their own admission requirements usually prioritising active members of their religion over those who are not. See the Primary School brochure or approach the school for further information.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions