National LGBT + and Domestic Abuse Helpline
We provide emotional and practical support for LGBT+ people experiencing domestic abuse.
Abuse isn't always physical- it can be psychological, emotional, financial and sexual too. We can help people to report incidents, get access to housing advice and link in with local support.
Speak out, don't suffer in silence.
The Helpline also offers information, advice and training to people who are responsible for domestic violence policy and practice in mainstream and specialist organisations, or who are otherwise involved with LGBT+ survivors of domestic violence, with a view to increasing the physical safety and mental well-being of LGBT+ people who experience such violence or abuse.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- National LGBT + Domestic Abuse Helpline
- 0800 9995 428 (for helpline) 0800 9995 428 (for helpline)
- National LGBT+ & Domestic Abuse Helpline
- Scan to visit this website
- Name of venue
- The Resource Centre
356 Holloway Road
- N7 6PA
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday, 10am to 5pm; Tuesday, 10am to 8pm, Wednesday, 10am to 8pm; Thursday, 1-5pm; Friday, 1-5pm. Tuesday is a trans specific service.