St John's Upper Holloway CE Primary School
St John's Upper Holloway School is a mixed voluntary aided school. Voluntary aided schools are schools set up by religious or voluntary bodies and maintained by the Local Authority. Governors of voluntary schools have additional responsibilities including setting admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/3465
- Number of places available in reception class: 30
- Visiting dates: Please contact the school
- School start and finish times: 9.00am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? Yes
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Bronze Award (July-16)
- Accessibility: Fully accessible building
- Distance of last pupil admitted under final criterion (Distance) in September 2021: 0.212 miles
- Calculate your home to school distance
- Games Room and Main hall available to rent. for more details and to book contact Simon Faulkner at School-Space on 07946749222 or email@example.com
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Brian Welsh, Head Teacher
- 020 7272 2780 020 7272 2780
- Scan to visit this website
- N19 5RR
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- 9.00am - 3.30pm
- Who is this service for?
- Church schools are set up by a religious body, and set their own admission requirements usually prioritising active members of their religion over those who are not. See the Primary School brochure or approach the school for further information.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions