Michael Palin Centre for Stammering
A specialist centre for children and adults who stammer or stutter, staffed by twelve specialist speech and language therapists.
The Centre is run by NHS Whittington health and supported by the charity Action for Stammering Children.
Referrals are accepted from across the UK and internationally.
Who to contact
- 020 3316 8100 020 3316 8100
The Michael Palin Centre
13-15 Pine Street
- EC1R 0JG
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Cost Details
- Who is this service for?
- Children, young people and adults who stammer in the locality, as well as from across the UK and thw world.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral required
- Referral Details
- Additional Languages
- Interpreters are accessible.
- How will you support my child?
Children who stammer will be assessed and if appropriate offered therapy in order to support them to become a competent and confident communicator and parents’ knowledge and confidence will be built in supporting their child and feeling less anxious about the future.