icap, Immigrant Counselling and Psycotherapy
icap is a registered charity providing counselling and psychotherapy to help people heal their lives and deal with emotional trauma, depression and risk of suicide.
Originally founded to meet the needs of Irish immigrants resident in Britain, icap continues to support the Irish community as well as people from other communities.
icap is based in London and in the West Midlands and provides therapy at partner organisations.
Who to contact
- 020 7272 7906 020 7272 7906
- Scan to visit this website
96, Moray Road
- N4 3LA
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Thursday, 8am to 8pm; Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Cost Details
- Free or low cost counselling depending on what people can afford. The cost ranges from £2 to £70 per session.
- Who is this service for?
- Adults in need of counselling or psychotherapy. Phone for details of eligibility for free counselling.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Phone or email